

We had a wonderful time with my family Thursday through Saturday. They were such a huge help and it was so nice that my dad, Daniel & Trina could meet Jaden! Pretty soon we'll be meeting Miss Katelyn Kristina at the end of September, I can't wait! I'm already going wild with seeing "girl" things for them :)
Then on Saturday, Jason's parents came over and we were on our way to Dad Boe's sisters (in easier terminology- Jason's aunt and uncle) 50th wedding anniversary in Ottawa. We had a great time with the family, they are all so sweet and loving. What a blessing to be married for 50 years, and what a wonderful family I married in to.
A very happy Father's Day to my dear sweet, Jason. I love you so much and thank you for all the love you show to me and our boys!

4 comments:
I hate how I never can remember what my password is to this, so I have to use the Anonymous route.
Anyway, Thanks so much Heather for fulfilling in me what I need to be a father. I couldn't do it without you. I love you!
Jason
nice comment on marrying into a great family:) of course you did!
You look FABULOUS!!!
What a beautiful family. Hang on tight for the ride. It is amazing.
Post a Comment