Thursday, March 22, 2007
Update!
Jen had a good report yesterday. The doctors were able to hear and feel a faint pulse in her legs -- remember, there wasn't any circulation and the doctors were quite concerned with how they were going to work with that. Also, they went in and checked the rest of her small intestine and when they poked it, blood came out, and I hear that is a good sign. They did close her up and weren't looking to do any more surgery on her abdomen as of yesterday unless something happens. I'm not sure what is going on with her kidneys- Jon will be calling us today and I can find out. She is such a fighter!! Again, if you want to send a card the address is posted on my last entry. I'll still try to update this next week while we are in Michigan visiting my family. Thank you once again for your prayers and concerns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment