Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This weekend!

Hello everyone--- here is a taste of what my moms and I will be doing Saturday! OUR VERY FIRST CRAFT SHOW together at MINOOKA HIGH SCHOOL - this may be a start to something if we do well and have fun with it------- I can't wait to spend the entire day (8am - 3 pm) with them either. Aunt Bea Kay will also have a table right next to ours so we are sure to have a grand time! My mom use to do craft shows when I was younger, but then just got too busy with us 5 children--go figure! Now, she's back at it! If you are in town, the craft show is being held where Jason's teaches from 9am-3pm and I think it is $1 admission. If you need directions just let me know!

Baby/toddler bibs--tile coasters -- stampin-up cards











Glass blocks -- Bracelet kits (in the eggs)











Purses -- table runners -- tag blankets (coming)












***We are all doing fine--- just some itchy sore throats (me and the boys) that will hopefully go away soon! I'll update soon on the boys---they are keeping pretty busy as well and growing like weeds, wow!!! You all have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh wow!!! you could start an online shop at Etsy.com like my friend Katie has!!!

If you havent checked out her stuff there is a link on my blog its TexasNorth by KatieKate

Hope you are successful!!

The Soul Seeker said...

Nice stuff. I don't remember your Mom doing the craft shows when I still lived in MI. I love to do crafts. I just started a blog and posted a recent project. I even have an etsy store. You should open one too.

Jana said...

That would have been fun to stop in and see you. I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend and we are always looking for fun things to do since we don't actually have a house yet. But, Alex has to work a KCC booth at a Kids convention. Have fun. I don't remember if I said Congrats on your new house. It is beautiful!

Aunt Nora said...

Looks great. I love the purses! What great work you did. Have fun and makes lots of money!!

The Boe's ~ said...

Yes, Mom makes the purses--I'm going to steal one if they don't all sell--told her it could be my bday gift!! You want one too for your bday!!? March is a "fabulous" month, isn't it?!!!

Anonymous said...

March is the best month:) Don't think I'll see you guys at all this week - see ya' in May I guess.

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to make the bracelet kit in the eggs! You are so creative! Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it all. I hope the sales are off the charts, but even if it is a slower day (due to weather, sickness, etc) You have lovely merchandice. :o)
Much love,
Katrina

Brenda Fuss said...

Those glass blocks are beautiful! My mom would love that. She will wrap Christmas lights around anything ALL year long... haha. Hope you guys are doing well. I'm so glad I found your blog!