Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bathtime!!




The boys just love getting a bath, I sure hope it stays that way when they get older, haha...These pictures were taken back in October, but now the new thing is bubble baths and Jordan will play with the big boat and toys, while Jared just shoots those bath balls into the hoop the entire time!! :) Anyways, I am realizing that they are growing up so quickly and I need to treasure these precious moments with them. Now, they have made the step of sleeping together in the big bed and Jared is out of the crib and loving it. He (and Jordan) do so well at night getting ready for bed, I was actually dreading it, but they brush their teeth, grab their favorite books, then snuggle under the covers and are ready for me or Jason to read. Thank you, Lord, for my precious boys! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments: