Monday, February 05, 2007
Da Bears!!
Well, I've seen I'm already getting some 'hilarious' comments about the bears losing last night (Aron), BUT I have to admit Jason and I were pretty pumped after the first play of the game :) Don't know where it went from there, but thats okay. I'm glad, if anyone had to beat us, it was the Colts. I really like Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning. It just wasn't the year for the super bowl for us Chicago Bears---great season though and I"m sure they aren't too unhappy about what they've accomplished this year! Hope you are all staying warm...its -15 here with the wind chill and just frigid!! My mom said that most of Michigan schools are closed today b/c of the freezing temps. Brrrrrr... Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man i'm sorry that it's so cold there, it's about 60 in colorado, ahh maybe you all should move out here....great views...and weather, and of course skiing
Post a Comment