Um....ya.....This is how we found Jordan and the Kari's kids playing upstairs (with styrafoam (sp) all over the room and themselves) at my aunt and uncles. Guess Jordan was really concerned about getting it in his eyes while he was cutting away with the play saw.... hence the goggles! They are too funny and had a great time playing with each other.
Here is my cousin Kari and their miracle child, Cheyenne. It was great seeing them over Christmas break. Cheyenne is doing so good and getting SO big and long.... improving daily!! Please pray she will start eating through her mouth; she also has had a feeding tube!
Here is Mom and Dad Boe...what a cute picture of them! Dad just found out there is no cancer in his neck and throat area, praise the Lord! Although they did find some above his ear where he has had some in the past due to skin cancer so prayerfully its just that. We find out more next week when he goes to the dermatologist. He still has his feeding tube; its helping him get what he needs right now b/c he has such aweful gag-reflex. He's actually going to the doctor for that next week too. I think he said he was going to try and start teaching again Monday so hopefully that will go well for him. Thank you all for your continued prayers!
2 comments:
Love the pictures. You have to enjoy those surprizing finds!
Ah, Heather, how good to read and catch up on all that's been going on since I saw you at Christmas. I've heisted Daniel's computer for the afternoon, so I finally have internet again-What a treat!
Katelyn is doing great as soon as I find my camera cord I'll send you some pix. much love, Katrina
Post a Comment