Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Date Night with my little guy!

It was so nice to spend some one-on-one time with Jaden tonight! We went to Chili's for dinner and he was SO excited! I don't think this smile left his face til his food came :-) I asked him, while we were sitting there waiting, what he likes that mommy does with him and he said, "I like it when you take me out on dates!" :-) love it.

on our way.....


he wanted to take a pic of me ;)


together at Chili's :-)


I love you, buddy! So grateful to God for giving us Y.O.U!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Love it, Momma! Way to capture the precious moment and capitalize on it. I can't believe how quickly the time flies!

Barb Bonner said...

looks like a fun night, and lots of great memories for you both! Who is next???

Jason said...

Jared is next :-)he's already ready. ha..

Trina--I haven't forgotten about those recipes :-)

Jason said...

That was from me, Heather...guess I'm signed in under J. lol