Jason is home and sleeping--those narcotics they gave him wiped him out! PLUS he had a double whammo...........he had a torn laborim and torn rotator cuff--poor guy!! Please keep him in your prayers.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Torn labrum is how it is spelled--coming from a great speller that I am. Waited till 11:30 for that return call. I praise the Lord all went well. Just do what the Dr.Says
cant believe they did that outpatient, i saw that in the operating room rotation after seeing 8approximately knee operations, boring after a while , i was up at 43o wandering if you guys were awake. i prayed for you a couple times today.
6 comments:
Torn labrum is how it is spelled--coming from a great speller that I am.
Waited till 11:30 for that return call. I praise the Lord all went well. Just do what the Dr.Says
Love Dad Boe
oh wow!!! Will surely be thinking of you guys!
cant believe they did that outpatient, i saw that in the operating room rotation after seeing 8approximately knee operations, boring after a while , i was up at 43o wandering if you guys were awake. i prayed for you a couple times today.
I am glad to hear all went well. Keep Jason still while he is on the pain killers. He will think he is fine and over do it. Love to all.
welcome to the world of Rog's "happy pills"
You'll have to let me know how he reacts to them. boy do I have some stories about that!
glad he came home safe and sound
Post a Comment